10/31/2022
Paced myself waking up today which helped me get ready without feeling rushed. Did not eat breakfast until first break, felt tired but not awful and able to get work done. Got winded going up the stairs.
9:15AM Builders bar & Zero Gatorade--15 min to eat bar--Feeling normal
Honestly felt pretty good. Was not hungry and energy levels were chill but good. Just felt normal!
12:10PM Fall Harvest Dijon Pork Salad & 20OZ Water--30 min to eat--Full but lil snacky
The water and salad was delicious today, good until around 1:23PM when I started feeling tired
12:30-1:20PM 5OZ Water
12:40-1PM 1 piece gum--for fresh breathe only
1:25-2:20PM 15OZ Energy MIO Water--started feeling tired & trouble focusing on work
Head started clearing up near the end of my water, starting to feel hungry
3:12PM-3:36PM 6 OZ flat Diet Dr. Pepper--Not Good--Kept me feeling full for about 30 min
4PM-4:30PM 10OZ Water
Feel like I had a good workday. Got a lot done, very Zen feeling and ready to go home. While I worked I watched some YT videos, after 2nd break I listened to some mood lifting music. I will do the last 30 minutes in silence so I can focus and finish strong. I am ready for dinner but not dizzy or sleepy!
6PM bratwurst, tator tots, & Pineapple Mai Thai--Booze was to finish off what I had from last weekend. Feel full but just a bit bloated
7PM Mint Chip Ice cream
Took a shower, watched anime, and playing games. Started feeling tired around 8:30PM after my shower. No stomach issues today, fell asleep fairly easy!


Comments
Post a Comment